Discovery Live: Structural Tutorials
These video tutorials will help you expand your knowledge of the structural & modal simulation in Discovery Live. After completing the Getting Started section, follow these tutorials to dive deeper into the linear static structural & modal simulations. These tutorials use the built-in and additional models provided below.
1) Static Structural Simulation: Learn the basics of how to setup, solve and visualize the results of a linear static structural simulation.
2) Complex Structural Models: Learn how to import a large complex assembly, setup a structural simulation and add new geometry to explore design changes.
3) Boundary Condition Geometry: Learn how to create new geometry in Discovery Live and use the geometry to apply loads to a structure.
4) Rotational Assembly & AIM: Learn how to setup a static structural simulation of an assembly of bodies using pressure loads, displacement controls, and rotational velocity loading. Also learn how to pass the simulation setup to Discovery AIM for more advance physics simulations in the Discovery Suite.
5) Modal Simulation: Learn the basics of how to setup, solve and visualize the results of an modal simulation.
6) Static Structural Topology Optimization: Learn the basics of how to setup a volume % reduction of a linear static structural simulation.
Please continue your learning and expansion of knowledge with the following list of Discovery Live tutorials, organized by application.