Discovery Live: Geometry Tutorials
These video tutorials will help you expand your knowledge of the geometry creation and editing capabilities in Discovery Live. After completing the Getting Started section, follow these tutorials to dive deeper into the geometry creation and editing tools. These tutorials use the built-in and additional models provided below.
1) Edit & Add to Geometry: Learn how to use the the geometry creation & editing tools in Discovery Live to add to and edit the included models.
2) Create, Simulate & Optimize: Learn how to create geometry from the ground up, while simultaneously simulating in ANSYS Discovery Live.
3) Scripted Geometry Creation: Learn how to record and replay the creation of aerodynamic geometry inside of a wind tunnel while making parametric changes.
4) Geometry Creation & Editing: Learn the basics of the sketch tools and more about the Pull Tool to create a model from scratch or edit an existing design.
5) Geometry Creation & Editing 2: Learn how to use more of the basic geometry creation and editing tools in simple and more complex ways, including Sketch, Pull, Move, Blend, Pattern, Revolve, Combine & Round.
6) Geometry Creation & Editing 3: Learn more of how to use more of the basic geometry creation and editing tools in simple and more complex ways, including Sketch, Pull, Move, Blend, Pattern, Revolve, Combine & Round.
Please continue your learning and expansion of knowledge with the following list of Discovery Live tutorials, organized by application.