2-Minute Quick Tips: Short Educational Tips in conjunction with Tutorials
Limited on time? These short Quick Tip Videos complement our in-depth tutorials to broaden your knowledge around Ansys Discovery.
Interested in sharing how you're using Ansys Discovery?
Feel free to reach out to Curt Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the Ansys Discovery Team. We're always curious on how our customers use our products!
Also, looking for a specific 'Quick Tip'? Share with us a topic you're looking for!
- How to Access Topology Optimization within Discovery Live
- How to Extract the Volume of an Enclosure for a CFD Analysis
- Setting up Time Varying Conditions for a Fluid or Thermal Analysis
- How to quickly setup a CFD Analysis and get Instant Feedback
- How to leverage the 'Difference Calculator'
- How to turn Imported Data into CAD Ready Models
- How to setup a Parameter Study
- How to setup multiple loads in a Topology Optimization Study
- Deep Dive into Post-Processing with a Fluids Study
- Accessing the *NEW* Steady State Solver for CFD
- How to setup a Modal Topology Optimization Study
- Exploring other use cases of Parameter Studies in Discovery Live
- Leveraging Parameter Studies on a Hydraulic Shuttle Valve
Like Follow 8
Your videos are really interesting, can you share the model? Another question, where did you locate the calculation for average temperature on the heatsink?
Thanks in advance